Wednesday 9 October 2013

Back in time #10.10.2013 @ 1pm Creata show

Hey All
sorry i have been away moving house its sooo exciting and yet so stressful !!!
Any way we have a corker of a show planned for tomorrow
with brand new exclusive die sets
and some Personal fave Creata Essentials

CLICK ABOVE LINK TO VISIT SCHEDULE



289020
£17.99




279605

Creata Set of 3 Die-Cut, Double-Sided Cardboard Patterns - 250g - 25cm by 25cm








280141
£27.99




BRAND NEW
291958
£32.99
back-in-time-groot

BRAND NEW

291565
£39.99




Plus all my creata essentials,cardstock , mirror card, Kraft card and the joy
All in stock
Look forward to the show
I hope you may join me and Martyn 1pm Live on Create and craft.tv
for giggles & inspiration
ONLINE SHOP


4 comments:

Unknown said...

a beautiful array of samples and products loooks like a yummy scrummy show


Love & Hugs

Kerrie xxxx

Unknown said...

These are all so simply stunning .. Great creativity always a inspiration <3 them all .
Hugs Caroline xx
xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

All those new products are lush as are all your samples...looking forwards to a fab show as always!!
Hugs Donna xxx

Anne Chilvers said...

I've got the paper pad and it's lovely, and I also have the stopwatch and wristwatch...I've had my eye on the alarm clock and egg timer, so looking forward to tomorrow...may even invest tonight ;o) xx