Wednesday 13 November 2013

Winter frolics with Carley

Hey everyone
This weeks show is a massive sale while stock lasts
Grab a bargain today !!!!!!
click link to visit

We have a massive card-making bundle for under £10
with easily over £40 worth's
Creata Mixed Card-making Set
Here some samples just using the peeloffs 




We have box die decorations
On sale till Monday

Creata Set of 3 Decorative Cutting and Embossing Dies





Mirror card all kinds at discount too
Join me tomorrow live at 1pm on Create and craft tv


2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Carley, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bauble dies and makes Carley! Thanks for the idea of making them with one side acetate for putting chocs in as a gift I'm now working on that with a bauble die I recently bought from Creata online shop! Love all the teams work for your shows